Friday, July 28, 2017

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Back in the Groove...

 
Hi, all!

Well, it's Friday again, and that (once again) means that it's time to get our whoop whoop on!!  Are you ready?  Let's get started!


I've missed whooping it up with you for the past two weeks, as both fell during the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop.  But - - - the hop was a wonderful SUCCESS, with so many great ideas shared and fabulous feedback from all of you!!  I know all your wonderful comments made this a lot more fun for the bloggers who shared as part of the hop.  The hop was a LOT of work, but so worth it - so I'm whooping that I made it through with no major "oopses"!  I've still got a bit of work to do, choosing winners for all the giveaways - those will be announced here next Friday - but I've survived!  Now things can get back to normal around here...

That's all I've got to whoop whoop about this week, not having had any time for sewing, but I think that's a biggie!  Now I'm going to live vicariously through all of you...

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!  

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share! We want to dance right along with you,
And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



8 comments:

  1. tried to add something today but it says it wants a valid address not sure what it means as I use the one I have used on other blogs never mind I did try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to rest - I so enjoyed the blog hop - thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the success of the blog hop! I certainly enjoyed seeing the creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It was a huge success. So much inspiration. Thank you for your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the best Wonder Woman GIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas in July blog hop was a lot of fun and my list for gifts is long. With all the ideas I'm looking forward to the next 6 months and getting ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is making me do a happy dance is yesterday my hubby went with me to a small quilt show at a little quilt shop 1.5 hours away and he enjoyed it. He even saw some fabric on clearance that he liked and asked if I would make him a book cover with it. We also visited a lighthouse & museum and attended a concert and on Sunday we are celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Despite some health issues, I finished my "Trip" quilt top! Of all the projects offered, this was THE best. I learned a lot, pushed through more than one mistake, and found a quilt pattern I want to make again...but in larger strips next time...lol!
    Rest...you deserve it,
    Debbie
    ollieami@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!